Saturday, January 1, 2011

Birthday

Morning, afternoon, or evening!

Today, you all (as my two or three loyal followers should know) should know, is my birthday!

So far, I haven't really gotten any presents... Well, except an especially painful hug from my mother (I think she might have litterally broken my spine this time... Ok, if I had a spine, it would be broken.)

Anyway, I haven't gotten any presents. Is this because everyone is STILL swept away by the winter solstice holidays (Christmas, Hannukah, Ramadan, etc.)? Because that is BEYOND ridiculous!

It's SO ridiculous, in fact, that I've just decided that, when I'm president, I'm going to have a holiday to celebrate my birthday! That way, nobody will forget my birthday!!

... Oh. Wait. That would be president's day, wouldn't it? ... I knew that...

Ok, but maybe I'll be such a great president that I will get my own separate holiday!! We'll call it "BBB Day" (Baconbits' Birthday Day ... And I do realize that it has "day" twice...)

Alright! I've just decided! That's what I will do! Everyone, mark your calenders! You'll be ahead of the crowd!

Signing off,
Yours truly,
Baconbits

No comments:

Post a Comment