Monday, October 11, 2010

#10 Return of the Epidemic!

Guten Tag,
Bonjour,
Hello!

I'm very excited today (When it is 10/11/10... Otherwise the day you read this, I might not actually be all that excited... I hope I will be. It's a very good feeling. But still.) Remember how the creatively marvellous world of the theatre completely and utterly rejected me? Well, guess who's back with chocolate and flowers?

Hold on a minute while I do an "In your FACE, theatre!!" dance. (For your own benefit, I won't subject you to this... Horrific... Sight)

Ok. Now I feel better.

"Hey! I thought you were done with theatre, stupid pig!", is what you're all thinking.

First off, HOW RUDE!

Secondly, yes. But that was only because I thought I had no chance there. I've always kind of dreamed of myself in that setting, and, like I said before, nothing is like that rush. There's just something glamarous about the stage... (Ok. Honestly, all of it is glamar)

How did I convince the theatre teacher to let me back up there? My wonderful charisma, of course!

(Alright, really, it was my mom. In this play, she's an elementary schooler, and since everyone thinks I look like a juvenille play-toy [I have no clue why], then she suggested that she should carry me around during the play. At this, Mrs. Lafferty, the theatre teacher, replied "Perfect!" So, thank you, ma!)

Hopefully, I won't screw it up this time...

Everyone wish me broken limbs!

Signing off,
Yours truly,
Baconbits

No comments:

Post a Comment