Wednesday, October 6, 2010

#9 Abandonment

Hello friends,


A horrible, horrible thing happened to me today...

Ma, who is supposed to be the person that loves me the most (Excluding, of course, my dear Ruthie), left me home alone. *dun dun DUUUN*

It wasn't much like the movie though, I must admit.

In fact, at first it was really awesome! Free day off of school! Woohoo!

I was on Facebook a couple of hours, then I looked back at this lovely little blog and edited some of it. But I'll tell you one thing; computer browsing gets old FAST. (Especially when you're a small pig that isn't really interested in anything other than Facebook and editing their blog) And it wasn't like I could watch TV either (I'm too short to reach it and I couldn't find the remote).

So, in actuality, I spent the whole day moping around about how my own mother did such a cruel thing to me. I missed her so much, I was ANGRY. I was GLAD that I held her lunch ticket in my belly (Haha! No lunch for Ma!).

Pretty soon, however, my anger turned to sadness.

Was I all alone in this world? Did nobody truly want me? Was I completely worthless and insignificant to the ones I love?

Then I'd get mad again at Ma for making me think these horribly sad and depressing things!

But, it was the strangest thing. As soon as she came back, all those feeling just melted off of me. I was so happy to see her. So happy to have her hug me. So happy to hear her say "I missed you so much!" I couldn't resist an "I missed you too"

It was one of those days Ma would sorrowfully and lovingly call an "It's not easy being green day". (Loosely translating to "You start off hopeful for what the day holds for you and then everything seems to go wrong and once you've lost all hope, you realize how much you really have" ... It's just faster to call it an "It's not easy being green day")

Signing off,
Yours Truly,
Baconbits

No comments:

Post a Comment