Sunday, September 26, 2010

#8 Cutlet

Me and Cutlet
Howdy!

So, I have absolutely wonderful news, everyone...

Just today (Unless you are reading this at a time that is not September 26th 2010), I HAD MY FIRST CHILD!!!!

Exciting, isn't it?!? I still can hardly believe it! (Partially because my wife never actually told me she was pregnant... But the details aren't important)

The little beauty is a boy pig. He has polka dots all over him and was named Cutlet (Ha... Ha... Ha... Someone thought that the family tradition of naming pigs after food would be best continued... I'm surprised by how sick some humans can be... [But really I'm ok with it because Ruthie is])

That's all for now (sorry for how ridiculously short this was...)! Bye!

Signing off,
Yours Truly,
Baconbits

No comments:

Post a Comment