Thursday, August 19, 2010

#4 Secret Aunt!!!

Hey guys! Guess what? My family just grew EVEN LARGER!

Well, you probably could have guessed that from the title...

Still! I have just discovered via my Facebook account that who I had previously considered a close friend to the family is actually my father's sister!!!

How did I not know, you ask? I'm not sure myself... Either I'm really that freakin oblivious, or my family is really that secretive. Choose whichever one you like, cause I certainly don't know...

Her name is Clare. She's the youngest of my aunts and uncles and is a fan of old-fashioned books. (Like, the kind of the books you're forced to read in high school that make no sense to ANYONE. Well, except her and my Mama... They must be some sort of super-genius hybrids...)

As happy as I am to discover she's actually related to me, I also can't help but think that's just what my family needs... Another member... (At least it wasn't Ma that gained ANOTHER sibling, right?)

Oh! also! Something else humiliating happened today! Someone mistook me for a bear.

A BEAR?!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? I NEARLY LOST MY MIND!!! I HATE BEARS!!! THEY'RE SO VISCIOUS AND MEAN AND THEY STEAL HONEY! NOBODY IS GOOD THAT STEALS HONEY, I SAY!!!

*straightens tie* Sorry... I just had to let that out...

But do any of you think I resemble a BEAR?!? Ugh...

Well, I'd better get going.

Signing off,
You're truly,
Baconbits

3 comments:

  1. But...but...what about Pooh Bear? *Big sad eyes* Is he excused becuase he only ate "hunny?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... I suppose you're right... Pooh bear isn't so bad...

    But still! I'm nothing like him! This is an outrage! It's ridiculous, I say! RIDICULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to agree with you there, my dear. I cannot see that you bear any resemblance to a bear. Pooh or otherwise. :D

    ReplyDelete